Everyday Ways to Give
When you register with Amazon smile and shop through the AmazonSmile site (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1154984 (bookmark this site!)
- Log in with your Amazon account information (or create an account)
- Start shopping! Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases
Why is Tacoma listed as our city? The Amazon Smile program gets their information about eligible charities from Washington Secretary of State. The address shown on file is the address for our state PTA (WSPTA). They are our registered agent with the IRS and the Washington Secretary of State.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Ridgewood PTA at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number PT559. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping your Ridgewood PTA earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Link your Kroger Rewards Card to Ridgewood PTA! Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. A digital account is required. https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization (Ridgewood Elementary School).
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
- Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
Box Tops for Education really does work! In 2018-19 we earned $648. There are currently 2 ways to submit Box Tops:
- The NEW Box Tops Mobile App uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products, and instantly add Box Tops to our schools earnings online.
- Traditional Box Top clips are being phased out of production but can continue to be found on many products. Simply clip the Box Top labels found on participating packaging, verify the expiration date, and mail them to us at PO Box 59384
Renton, WA 98058 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a porch pickup/dropoff.
Become a Box Tops for Education Member and Support Our School - Be sure to become a member (it’s free!) by visiting www.boxtops4education.com.
Questions? Contact our Box Top Coordinator, Julie Hempelmann, at email@example.com.
Bartell Bee Caring Card
Link your Bee Caring Card to Ridgewood PTA at www.secure.escrip.com/signup. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 8566092. Show it every time you shop and up to 4% of all qualified sales will be donated to the Ridgewood PTA.
Bee Caring cards are available from the cashiers. More information can be found at www.bartelldrugs.com/b-caring-program/.
Donate Directly to Ridgewood PTA:
You can donate to the Popcorn Fund, Emergency Preparedness, and the General PTA Fund here: Ridgewood PTA Donation